Sunday, June 5, 2011

Project : Keep it safe.

With the arrival of my 5lb piece of german \ swiss engineering. I needed to find house the hass' in place befitting its age, its worth and in something cool. The most logical choice for this was 2 vintage(old) suitcases that i recovered from my grandparents house. These suitcases are in pretty bad shape. And I am no ... well lets just say i won't get my own show for restoring things anytime soon. But alas elbow grease, some Milas ingenuity and time should produce something vaguely close to my aforementioned goals.

A couple of things struck me immediately as I began this project.

1. Tweed is not the most blogged about material for restorative information.
2. Dry rot wood is problematic.
3. Mold isn't my friend.
4. oh dear what I have I gotten myself into..







No comments: